My name is Alex Castellanos. I have decided to start a Blog / Gaming website that focuses on what I want to talk about.
So, why am I doing this? Basically, I’ve had this tug-of-war in my own mind for a long time now about doing something creative, something that will challenge me to express myself in a way that isn’t normally tapped into in my everyday life.
Why the name Games and Jesus? Those are the things in my life that are most at odds with each other in my life, and yet those are the two things that will probably never change in my life. I love Jesus. He is the Lord of my life, and I strive to make every decision in my life through the lens of hoping to be more like Him everyday. I also love video games. Other than my christian walk, and my family, following the video game industry is the thing that I am most passionate about in life. The latest news, the growing or waning trends, the great games of the year and the biggest flop of the year, I’m down for all of that and I’m ready to talk to anyone who will hear me.
- What topics do you think you’ll write about?
– My Life and how it relates to games
– Interesting news topics of the week
– but also I’m flexible to see what else may come of this
- Who would you love to connect with via your blog?
– like-minded individuals who are interested in contributing to the conversation
– NO TROLLS
- How often do you think you’ll be updating the blog site?
– I’d like to shoot for Once a week at a minimum. I don’t want to shoot too high…
– but maybe more in the future!